Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Queens Of Noise_Your Favorite Song?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Queens Of Noise is one FANtastic Runaways album, for sure!
    I was wondering which song is your favorite and why, if you'd care to say!
    Please vote, either way!
    My vote has got to go to California Paradise! Frankly, I think it's one of coolest songs in Rock and Roll Herstory!
    Heartbeat and Midnight Music are tied for second place in my Runaway mind!
    What say you?!?!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember the day I bought this Lp, I was planning a trip to visit my folks, it was a 6 hour drive in my 63 Chevy Bel Aire. I took the Lp and recorded it onto an 8 track tape for the trip. I probably listened to it for about 4 outa the 6 hour drive [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    And in the lead we have HOLLYWOOD with 28% of the vote!

    Four other Queens Of Noise songs are now head to head, with 14% of the vote!
    MIDNIGHT MUSIC
    NEON ANGELS ON THE ROAD TO RUIN
    I LOVE PLAYING WITH FIRE
    CALIFORNIA PARADISE

    keep them votes a-coming folks. This is getting very interesting, IMO!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •